Environ Focus Care Radiance+ Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream contains an expertly blended combination of the antioxidant vitamins C and E that may assist in shielding the skin from environmental stressors as well as the inhibition of tyrosine conversion to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and visible sun damage, leaving the skin looking healthier and more evenly toned. Due to this high concentration of this product we recommend clients to acclimatise their skin with AVST 1 or C-Quence 1 or above for at least 3 weeks.
- Vitamin C is one of the most well-researched and beneficial vitamins you can apply topically. Ongoing use has been shown to improve the signs of multiple signs of aging, brighten an uneven skin tone, as well as provide skin-restoring and soothing benefits
- Vitamin C provides potent antioxidant protection, shielding skin from damaging environmental stressors
Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream
Suitable for all skin types
Focus Care Radiance+ Step 3
Lightens and brightens the skin
Note: Mela-Prep Lotion may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM�.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localised) of the skin, morning and evening
- Moisturise with your Skin EssentiA or Youth EssentiA moisturiser
- Always apply an SPF when exposed to sunlight